Create a thriving Hawaiʻi by providing technology and services that bridge the gap between communities.
- Perpetuate Native Hawaiian culture and provide community solutions to address needs.
- Create a thriving Hawaiʻi by providing technology and services that bridges the gap between communities.
- Provide timely solution data-driven technology, education, and Moʻomeheu Hawaiʻi-Native Hawaiian culture services in partnership with nonprofit and community stakeholders.
- We envision our HIVA & Smart Tourism™ services revolutionizing the tourism industry to benefit the Kanaka Maoli-Native Hawaiian community that will be replicable, scalable, and modular across the State of Hawaiʻi. Our technology solution will be a catalyst providing data-driven solutions to a broad spectrum of industries and government agencies in Hawaiʻi and beyond.
- We envision our Score Star service impacting competitive events throughout schools and communities. Event organizers from any field of competition can reduce wasted time, paper, and personnel to facilitate engaging events that can be judged remotely and in person.
- We envision our HOPE edutainment service impacting education for inclusivity of native stories and perspectives. Teachers will be able to provide a richer understanding of culture and acceptance for indigenous communities. Subscription-based services will drive content development and support indigenous communities.
- We envision our Ka Momi Cultural Productions bringing to stage the stories and history of the Kanaka Maoli-Native Hawaiian community. Productions shall be from Kanaka Maoli sourced materials interpreted by Kanaka Maoli teachers, cultural experts, and artists. The presentations will accurately present a Kanaka Maoli worldview of their story.